Tuesday, January 1, 2013

LOVE~2013

Christmas have passed, and now new year is here.
i know, there is getting more and more far apart between me and my past.

no matter pain, or happy,
i know, whatever happended in year 2012, 2011, 2010...it had become an history.

My great Teacher told me, 'Wanting is hindrances"
I was so suffering from wanting a person i knew and fmailiar with to stay in my life.
eventhough the person had left my life long time ago..
The 'want' have create so much pain and suffer to me...
i guess this is the main homework i should take up adn complete this year..

Let go the 'wanting'..

no matter how, i can't hold anything, just like no matter how,
i can get closer to the person i was so familiar with after the love had become past.

Seeing all couples are soo sweet here,
ppl keep asking me y he is not here even it is new year?
I do not dar eto open my mouth to speak any word on it,
its just like, tear will drop after all and i will just spoilt the sweetness between those couple who
are having a romantic and great new year celebration.
well...i believe that time will drive me through and i will become stronger and stronger and i sure can answer it with firm and sound,

What i only hold on my hand, is my own happiness.
my happiness, do not hold by anyone from now onwards. :)


Wish, 2013 full with love,
Full with person who really know how to treasure my LOVE .:)











No comments: